Richard P. Feuerstein
- AV rated, Lexis Nexis, Martindale Hubbell
- Certified Family Law Specialist, State Bar of California.
- Former Deputy District Attorney, County of San Diego
- Trial Attorney, Marriage of Shaughnessy.
- Moderator, San Diego Family Law Specialist Summer and Winter Seminars.
Admitted: 1984, California and U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
Law School: California Western School of Law, J.D., 1984
Undergraduate Education: State University of New York at Stony Brook, B.A., 1975
Member: San Diego County Bar Association.
- Lead Articles Editor, California Western School of Law International Law Journal 1983-1984.
- Regional Champion, National Trial Competition
- Texas Young Lawyers Association, Young Lawyers Division
- American Bar Association, 1984
- Deputy District Attorney, San Diego County Office of District Attorney, 1985-1986
- Lecturer: San Diego County Bar Association Certified Family Law Specialists Committee
- Foothills Bar Association
- San Diego Trial Lawyers’ Association
- National Business Institute
- Faculty, National Institute for Trial Advocacy (NITA)
- Former Partner, Ault, Deuprey, Jones, Gorman
- Judge Pro Tem, San Diego County Superior Court Family Law Division, 1991—.
- Certified Specialist, Family Law, The State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization